Our website has been designed to be accessible to as many people as possible on a range of browsers, PDAs, web-enabled phones and screen readers.
If you are using Windows, press ALT + an access key then enter; for Macintosh users, press Control + an access key then enter.
General Access keys
- alt + 1 - Homepage
- alt + 2 - Skip to navigation
- alt + 3 - Skip to content
- alt + 4 - Back to Top of page
- alt + 5 - Small Text (Default)
- alt + 6 - Medium Text
- alt + 7 - Site map
- alt + 8 - Accessibility
Access keys for Navigation
- alt + p - The MDEA Program
- alt + h - How to Enter
- alt + j - Judging and Jurors
- alt + o - Supporting Organizations
- alt + s - The MDEA Supplier Program
- alt + a - Award Winners
- alt + n - Press / News
- alt + u - About us
- alt + v - Video
- alt + c - Contact Us
- alt + n - Latest News
Use the "Tab-key" to jump between elements
All pages on this site comply with all priority 1, 2, and in most cases, 3 guidelines of the W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines.
This website has been design to conform to web standards and uses valid XHTML and CSS.